It's WrestleMania Quaratine Hangover digesting the weekend, including:
- We talk about WrestleMania!
- What does Mad Mike and Mike Quackenbush think of "Full Sports Entertainment"?
- We talk Firefly Funhouse and Bonyard Match
- The pros and cons of limited All Elite Wrestling Dynamite tapings
- What does it take for Heath Slater to become the WWE Champion?
- Big Question: What match, past or future, would you like to receive the cinematic treatment
- Early thoughts on The Big Show Show on Netflix
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and videos