This week former Fight Society Champion Troy Lords and Farnsworth swing by to talk wrestling with Mainstream Matt, Sorg, and Mad Mike, including:
- So...Evolve is doing some things with WWE.
- How much Wrestling is "too" much wrestling? We're discussing from various viewpoints.
- Farnsworth and Troy Lords are sharing some thoughts on how Wrestling keeps pushing the envelope. Troy Lords is talking about how Fight Society has been changing - and reminiscing about some of his favorite memories from PWX Wrestling.
- If you're looking at some of the big wrestling names that have recently come through Pittsburgh, you're looking at some of the guys who've been trained by or influenced by @sampanico.
- Troy Lords is talking about how his 9-5 is his "character" and Wrestling gives him the opportunity to truly be himself.
- Mainstream Matt is struggling through the Climax....of the G1 variety.
- This week’s Big Question: What match or event didn’t live up to the hype?
- Our friend, Beastman recently had his bag searched by TSA, and it is one of the best things on the internet!
- There was a bit of a shake up at WWE with Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff being placed in executive roles over RAW and Smackdown Live.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.