BC Steele joins us to talk about what's going on in Pro Wrestling, including:
- Sometimes, bad things happen in wrestling - - like a fan who went beyond the barricade. Don't be that guy. You'll regret the decision.
- We're learning what line NOT to cross in wrestling with BC Steele.
- In other "things you don't do" news, we're talking about the bad fan interaction with Scarlett Bordeaux.
- Our guest BC Steele is sharing some of what he's up to these days in wrestling.
- We're learning about the evolution of indy wrestling with BC Steele.
- BC Steele is keeping his eye on some of the bigger companies, and he's sharing some thoughts on AEW and what they'll bring to the space.
- Trickle down economics works in indy wrestling?
- This week's Big Question: Which person in wrestling are you most worried about?
- Mainstream Matt is giving us our NJPW update!
- We are learning that Jushin Thunder Liger is a wrestling gateway drug.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.