Sorg, Mad Mike, Mainstream Matt, and Bobby are joined by Chris LeRusso as we talk this week in wrestling heading into WrestleMania, including:
- We're heading into WrestleMania this weekend, so we're running down our thoughts and expectations.
- How many wrestlers are we going to see at WrestleMania? We're counting them.
- Chris LeRusso is running down all of the names you'll see at Night of the Superstars coming up in Meadville.
- Chris LeRusso is talking about some of the age difference between his peers and his trainees.
- We're learning about who inspires today's wrestling trainees to become wrestlers. HBK is coming up, but we're talking different eras of Shawn Michaels characters.
- We were able to see our in-studio guest, Chris LeRusso, on a relatively recent RAW. He's sharing some of what he gleaned from the experience.
- How many calories are required to fuel a Braun Strowman?
- Chris LeRusso got to catch up with some former Pittsburgh talent backstage at RAW.
- It's amazing how a company as large as WWE can run a live event as precisely as a Swiss watch.
- MayhemMania is over, but Matt has some unfinished business he's wrapping up this week.
- We've combed through some of the stats for MayhemMania, and we're sharing some interesting trends.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com) **A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporters, Mad Mike (@MadMike4883) and Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)** You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment! Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content. Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show. Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.